MICROPHONE HIRE SYDNEY
Microphone hire for weddings, bands, corporate & community events. Wired or wireless. From $22 a day or $88 with speaker ready-to-use.
Sennehiser 845S Microphone
- Suits vocals.
- Switch is useful between announcements.
Audix OM7 Vocal Microphone
- Perfect for loud stages.
- Doesn’t pickup background noise.
- Goes very loud without feedback.
- Suits experienced users.
18 Inch Gooseneck Lectern Condenser Microphone.
- Suits many types of presentations.
ISK Condenser Microphone
- Suits choirs & instruments.
ISK D-3500 Hand Held Microphone
- Switch is great muting between announcements.
- Greater sensitivity than Sennheiser 845S.
Rode M2 Handheld Condeneser Microphone
- Vocal condenser.
Rode M5 Mini Condenser Microphone
- Suits instruments & choirs.
Rode NT4 Stereo XY Condenser Microphone
- Stereo from a single microphone.
- Suits instruments or choirs.
Sennheiser E906 Guitar Microphone.
- Designed to hang in front of guitar amps.
- No mic stand needed.
Shure Beta 58A Vocal Microphone
- Supercardioid pickup pattern.
- Higher sensitivity than the SM58.
Shure PG52 Kick Drum Microphone
- Basic dynamic kick drum microphone.
Shure PG81 Condenser Microphone.
- Suits instuments & choirs.
- Has own battery for when phantom power isn’t available.
Shure PG56 Tom Drum Microphone
- Basic dynamic mic for toms.
- Rugged construction.
Shure SM57 Instument Microphone
- Dynamic instrument microphone.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
- Classic dynamic, cardioid vocal microphone.